Thursday, June 05, 2003

Well, I don't know what to say. I was a fool to contemplate. (Hey, that sounds like a song!) Luckily, I made the right decision and saw Josh in Toronto with the Toronto Symphony Orchestra on Saturday night, and then again in Quebec City at the Enfant Soleil telethon.

*sigh* I love Josh. *swoon*

Okay, now that that's over... For now...

At the TSO fundraiser, I also met Blue Rodeo, Sarah Slean, Tariqh Akoni, Tim Cole, Craig Mac, Zachary Provost, and Eric Holden. Ah, they're marvellous. :) I got their autographs, of course, on my TSO program, and then got Josh to sign it in Quebec City.

I have made a new rule about Josh Groban autographs. I will never get anything signed for myself again unless it's the new album. And I will only get things signed for others if they have never met Josh or had the opportunity to get anything signed for themselves. This I promise you. (Hey! Another song!)

I am now addicted to the song Bulletproof by Blue Rodeo. I can't stop listening to it. And Jim Cuddy is a wonderful man - I love him too! :D

Anyways, that's enough rambling for now. See ya later! :)


No comments: