Sunday, June 27, 2004

I have just had the immense honour of having a song written about me. It is as follows:

The Diana Song

I met a girl she was from Canada
She seemed real sweet and innocent
After a while I saw her wild side
Now after 3 months her friend wants her back

Monica always talks about Diana
Monica always tells me about Diana
I'm getting tired of hearing about Diana
I don't wanna lose my girlfriend to Diana

I've always had the fear of losing a girl
Especially to another girl
Just because I have a sausage
Shouldn't mean that I don't have a chance

Monica always talks about Diana
Monica always tells me about Diana
I'm getting tired of hearing about Diana
I don't wanna lose my girlfriend to Diana

I'm going to go up there and kick Diana in the butt

© 2004 Matt Johnson


Good stuff, ain't it?

2 comments:

EschewClaptrap said...

You're joking, right? Such drivel only poorly masks the author's insecurities.

Diana said...

What a silly comment.

I don't think his insecurities are masked at all! :)

And...well...were I him, I'd be worried too. I AM damn sexy and all. ;)