Friday, June 11, 2004

Listen. Please keep in mind that I am uncomfortable with a lot of physical contact where guys that I don't know very well are concerned. If I know you and we're friends, and we're not going to see each other for a long time, then a hug is fine. More than that is really unappreciated. In fact, it makes me angry. I'm not going to be all freaked out about a normal amount of physical contact. But more than that is just incredibly unnecessary. Do not invade my personal space. Seriously. Thanks.

3 comments:

Harriet said...

i know what you mean, so totally know what you mean. i hate that so much. the only person allowed to touch me is my boyfriend, anyone else gets it in the jaw.

ralikat said...

girlfriend *cringe*. Anyway...Preach it girl! Space within five feet of me - belongs to ME! *Sigh* Your pain is emmense my dear child, heal quickly! Or just sever off your flesh ;0D

Diana said...

The Severing of the Flesh... Sounds like either a really disturbing movie or a poem Felisa might write. ;)