Saturday, July 17, 2004

Today, I cleaned more of the house at once than I ever have before. And in addition, semi-installed a new light fixture in the entryway, put in a new doorbell, mowed all of our ridiculous large lawn (something really should be done about that), cleaned the interior of the Acura, and ate very little. Why, you may ask? The answer is that I didn't have time.

However, I did acquire more Aveda Phomollient, a case for my digital camera (whew!), and a new DVD that I love and adore.

As usual, the entire house is meticulously clean. Except for my bedroom. This is where we put the odds and ends now, because it doesn't matter anymore. We just close the door.

It's 3:20am, and I have to be alert so that I can drive three sleeping adults and a teenager safely up to the cottage tomorrow. And so I retire.

No comments: