Friday, July 16, 2004

True to my nature, I purchased another book when I still have a zillion to read and am currently in the process of reading others. The Wish List by Eoin Colfer. What else? I'm really on a roll with my Summer of Reading. It's fantastic.

I'm happy. My herbs are growing, I'm inundated with literature, I'm never bored, friends call me up all the time, I've been watching movies, catching up on my country music... Of course, I'm happiest surrounded by plants and art. :)

 
La vie est belle enfin...et je m'aime encore.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Eoin Colfer! Have you read Artemis Fowl yet? :) They're fun.

Diana said...

Yes indeed I did read Artemis Fowl! The first one, anyways. I looked for the second at Costco, but they didn't have it. So I just bought The Wish List, even though it's not the same series. I figured it would be good anyways. :)