Monday, September 27, 2004

Well, I've spent the evening responsibly. Until I began throwing my empty Dasani bottle at my ceiling fan and nearly destroyed every breakable thing in my room. But that's not really the point here. What is the point is that I have studied. This is highly out of character for me. Maybe it's a watershed moment, a turning point in my history as a student, a pivotal evening in the course of my life. Probably not, but hope springs eternal.

All of you who are currently reading these words really need to check out BookCrossing.com. Trust me. It's incredibly cool, and something that I plan to begin from this day forward.

Well, I return now to the world of the written word, which as a matter of fact, I clearly haven't really taken a break from, have I?

But before I go, I'll leave you with something recently said about me in an online conversation: I am weirded out by your conversation skills. It's almost like hitting my head repeatedly against a concrete wall, except with the heeby-jeebies as well. I am inordinately pleased by that.

No comments: