Thursday, October 28, 2004

I took these, and thought of Greg. "Hi, Greg!"

You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane.  Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete.
Which OS are You?


You are Susan Gezi.Your father was killed by a planned motor accident. He was the former Zimbabwean Minister for Youth & Gender Equality. You have $22,000,000 to share.  You want to assure me this transaction is 100% risk free.
Which Nigerian spammer are You?


You are .mp3 The kids love you.  You get along with just about everybody except the music industry.  You really make yourself heard.
Which File Extension are You?

3 comments:

Greg said...

Hi! I'm Debian Linux. Which is actually the distribution of Linux that I used to, it's accurate!!! :)

Diana said...

Amazing! :D I knew they were omniscient! ;)

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.