Saturday, October 16, 2004

It's one of those days. Those days that just are. There's nothing particularly special about it, and nothing particularly ordinary either. It just exists, and I in it.

I'll keep my windows open to let in the cool air. I'll wrap up in a blanket with some hot tea and a book, and enjoy this day that is. I'll listen to Gregorian chants and try to sing along. I'll see how much water I can drink. I'll ponder my solitude. I'll think of all the things I have to do and then ignore them. I'll straighten my rugs. I'll paint my nails. I'll read my favourite blogs. I'll sit back and think of home. I'll phone Monica and giggle with her. I'll make pasta with Felisa. I'll sit. And I'll be content.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Quiet time with yourself is always important. Sometimes they're just what we need to get us through a rough week. Enjoy your quiet time. ~hugs~

Sparkala said...

what a delicious post :)

I love rainy days :D

Diana said...

Awww... Thank you, friends (and cousins)! :)

Despite two midterms today, I'm happy. :)