Saturday, October 09, 2004

The wedding is tonight. I slept in, went for a light lunch at my grandparents', and came home and went outside to commune with nature, alone. I love Ontario in October. It's chilly and windy, and the sky is gray, and the leaves are changing colour, and the air smells wonderful. I don't know when I've been so busy, and I don't remember the last time I was more relaxed. There is so much emotion going on in my house right now...and I'm enjoying every minute of it, tears and all. That fresh Ontario air does things like that to a person. :)

4 comments:

Miss K Risque said...

i wish i was there - sounds beautiful and sounds like just what i need. i seem to have been leaning on friends and keeping constant company lately in order to not face and deal with my greif over a loss... i really need to just take that quiet time alone and with God.

i know you dont want to know all this, just your post made me start thinking and the words poured. :)

Diana said...

Some good alone time is a great help, I find. I wish you could be in Ontario too! It's a beautiful, healing place to be, particularly in autumn...

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.