Saturday, January 22, 2005

I keep posting and deleting, posting and deleting... Five minutes after I've posted, I just don't feel that way anymore. I think that means I'm being moody. *shudder* I apologize.

I got to be alone for most of the day today, and it was wonderful. I think I needed a break from people in general. Then, of course, I went to First Service, and aside from a few highlights (like Rob's marvelous song service and the presence of my darling cousin), the peaceful, easy feeling (apologies to the Eagles) was gone, without a trace (apologies to CBS).

It's going to be a John Denver time in my life now. Hey, at least there's one man willing and able to make me happy. ;)

2 comments:

Sparkala said...

Awwwww! :)

I feel very warm and fuzzy right now. :)

Diana said...

Good. :) You should. :)