Monday, January 03, 2005

It is so difficult for me to think the best of people who have aversely effected me. It's easy for me to look at those who have hurt others, and think the best of them, or at least to attempt to be understanding of them and where they are coming from. But when I'm concerned, it's not so easy. I need a little Help with that.

School and its stresses suppress my creativity, I've decided. And so, I shall just have to quit school and move to Temecula. That's all there is to it.

The bitter taste of losing everything I have held so dear... Though I've tried, I've fallen... I have sunk so low, I've messed up better, I should know... So don't come round here and tell me I told you so...
- Sarah McLachlan, Fallen

4 comments:

Frankie said...

TEMECULA?! TEMECULA?! Whoa... I thought you were a Yukon girl.... *tears* My image of you is shattered!

But seriously, why Temecula???

Diana said...

That's where all of the artists in this state live, silly. Well, a high concentration, anyways. Or so I've heard. I've never actually been there, though I've wanted to go.

Greg said...

You're going the wrong direction woman. When people quit they go WEST and live in some shack by the beach. Temecula?? For the artists? I'm afraid any move in that direction will only further tarnish your view of California.

=)

Diana said...

Oh. Okay then, I guess it IS the Yukon for me. But that dream is so much harder to realize than Temecula. Sigh.