Monday, February 07, 2005

Things I Hadn't Done Before This Weekend
  • Attended a "peace dance".
  • Watched When Harry Met Sally.
  • Had coffee at Diedrich's and listened to Darryl Morris.
  • Read about birth control in the late nineteenth century.
  • Analyzed Kevin's awesome car.
  • Understood and shuddered at a sign that said "Yoga Shakti."

    It was a grand weekend altogether. :)
  • 4 comments:

    Greg said...

    You hadn't watched When Harry Met Sally???? OMG!

    Umm... You should come to Laguna more often. Deidrich's is only the beginning. You must try the Koffee Klatch.

    Sparkala said...

    I hadn't seen when Harry Met Sally before this weekend either.

    You think it's awesome? really? :)

    Diana said...

    We'll definitely have to go back to Laguna. :)

    See, Greg? I'm not the only one. LOL!

    Oh, and yes, I DEFINITELY think it's awesome. ;)

    Sparkala said...

    I'm all for going to Laguna more often :D