Friday, February 25, 2005

Well I bought enough journals and photo albums today to last me a lifetime.

(Including one with a yellow rose on it--my favourite flower, I think--that said, "And lovely is the Rose...," which just made me happy. Particularly the capitalization of "Rose.")

And I shall use them when the current journal is used; the one with the picture of the Virgin Mary on the front, and the single word, "CONFESS."

And guess what it says inside?!

(Oh, I know how you're dying to read this!! Don't worry, for I am about to share with you. Relax. It's almost here. Don't grow faint and fatigued from my preamble. I assure you, it's worth it.)

And inside, it says--oh wait.

I should probably have another sip of tea before I tell you. Excuse me for a moment.

Okay, I'm back. Ah, tea. Tea is such a wonderful invention. I think that Asian guy who felt a sense of overwhelming well-being after he drank his hot water anyways when leaves accidentally blew into it is one of my heroes. Oh, wait, I was about to tell you something, wasn't I? Back to that.

And inside, it says, "Confess unto me your inner-most thoughts, your deepest desires, your darkest secrets, your most desperate longings--for I shall not judge thee, but embrace thee."

I should never be allowed to enter Tuesday Morning with money in my wallet. Ever.

Nor should I be allowed near a keyboard when tired. Obviously.

No comments: