Sunday, March 27, 2005

Things I Learned During Spring Break '05

  • If you set out for Yosemite, totally unprepared to camp in a ridiculous amount of snow and slush, and when you arrive, lo and behold! there is a ridiculous amount of snow and slush there to camp in, turn around and immediately exit the park.
  • Tent poles splinter more easily than you might think.
  • Bungee cords are amazingly useful.
  • Lodi shuts down at 10pm.
  • I'm allergic to the state capitol.
  • Price tags are best removed immediately.
  • Never go to the park in Haight-Ashbury. Ever.
  • Men do not necessarily know how to operate remote controls. (Who knew?!)
  • If I were able to wed a store, it would be Anthropologie.
  • If you need to go on a consumerist binge, do it at Sanrio. It's deeply comforting.
  • I'm slipping slowly into Bohemianism. Help me, I beg you.
  • And I have a dream now: Middle Eastern Studies at Berkeley.

    I'm certain that there are many more, but I won't bore you with them now. I will later.

    Happy Easter!
  • No comments: