Saturday, April 16, 2005

Kay: And every time his sister, God rest her soul, would get the spoon close to her mouth, she'd have another one of her spasms.

Paul, shocked: You mean she starved to death?

Ah life. :)

I have finished my book. One of the first that I have enjoyed so thoroughly in a long time. It must be because I could identify with the narrator so wholly. Which, however, did not allow me as much escapism as I had hoped for; who wants to read one's own life played out by different people? Obviously, I have mixed feelings about it.

On the other hand, if anyone has any great motivation to understand me, they should read this book--it'll help. And those who don't should read it anyways, because it's a masterpiece, and shall be one of my favourites forever.

2 comments:

Greg said...

You know, I would complain about being too lazy to check your xanga to find out what the hell you're talking about, but I'm not.

Diana said...

LOL! Fascinating. Haha.