Friday, May 27, 2005

All of the classes I want to take next fall are at the same time! Seriously, do all good classes have to be from 1-3pm on Tuesday and Thursday?! Fizelment!

My room needs cleaning, and I have a million pages to read, and twice as many papers to write.

So I probably shouldn't be this relaxed. I'll pay for it later. Hmmm... Think I'm sabotaging myself again? That's always a bad idea, friends. But during Star Trek night last night, my dear Lieutenant Tom Paris said something to that effect, and I thought... Hmmm... Maybe that's me...

As you can see, I don't really have anything of value to say. But I haven't written in so long that I figured I'd better say something.

Sidenote: I never really get tired of listening to K-FROG.

I need to see Star Wars again.

5 comments:

Greg said...

I never really get tired of listening to K-FROG.

And that, I'll never understand.

Greg said...

And see Star Wars in a digitally projected theater. It makes a huge difference. Riverside doesn't have any, but I'll take you if you want.

Diana said...

Yes, I've already been instructed to see it digitally. I think I shall have to do that.

ralikat said...

**whimper** Star Wars! Oh how I must feel the bliss upon my eyes, my brain, my...hmm, soul? Perhaps ;0)

Diana said...

What are you SAYING?! :-O