Thursday, June 02, 2005

  • I'd like to formally congratulate whoever "altered" part of the Path of the Just. Well done, friends. And don't worry. It's immortalized. I took pictures. (As did many others, I noticed.)

  • I have one presentation, two finals, and four papers to do. Do with that information as you will.

  • I am tired of my own propensity to doubt.

  • So, Dr. Schoepflin takes with him a large chunk of the reasons that I have had faith in this university to educate me properly--as did Dr. Hartig before him. When Dr. Jones, Dr. DupĂ©e, Dr. Webster, and Dr. Bradley have gone, I suspect that there will be nothing left but shadows and shells. It's depressing. (How can I possibly take Critical Analysis from anyone but Dr. Schoepflin? It's like blasphemy!)

  • Crumpling up Post-it notes that are no longer relevant is one of my greatest joys in life.

  • A good episode or two of some series of Star Trek always manages to make life seem much nicer.

  • Yeah, okay, so I'm not an artist, but this site is fun anyway.
  • No comments: