Friday, July 01, 2005

  • HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

  • Canadians glow.

  • Yesterday, Canada was down. That's right! Yesterday, Canada couldn't get on the internet. Make of that what you will.

  • Overheard, in Royal Bank:
    Father, to son: I once held a thousand dollar bill in my hand, Nathan! I did! It was...purple.

  • When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • 2 comments:

    Greg said...

    I always thought tcp/ip over carrier pigeon was a bad idea.


    Seriously though, the entire freaking country can't be on the same trunk. That's insane.

    B.C. should at least connect to Washington and you people over your way should connect to New York. At least.

    Diana said...

    Oh, it was probably just my provider. But the guy SAID that Canada was down. It might've been!