Tuesday, July 05, 2005

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

Sorry I'm a little late on that one. I was busy communing with my delightful family yesterday. :)

Note: Much as I appreciate the patriotic American spirit that inspires many of us to decorate for the 4th of July, the blow-up Uncle Sams are a little tacky.

Live 8 was awesome and I am unbelievably glad I got to go, despite all of the unexpected difficulty I had getting there. (Thanks, Nikki... You've no idea how much I adore you. LOL!)

I'm back in Riverside. It isn't as bad as I'd remembered. ;)

This is not only going to be the Summer of Reading and the Summer of Fitness, but it is also going to be the Summer of Algebra and the Summer of Cooking. (Being a well-rounded individual takes energy and focus. Having energy and focus takes energy and focus as well. Hmmm...)

I leave you now, so that I may eat, since it is one of my very favourite activities. :D

3 comments:

Greg said...

(Being a well-rounded individual takes energy and focus. Having energy and focus takes energy and focus as well. Hmmm...)

May I direct your attention to the second law a thermodynamics?

lol.

Diana said...

No. I refuse to have my attention directed anywhere except to where I want it directed. Take that!

Sparkala said...

The summer of fitness???!
The summer of algebra???!!!!!!!

wow,
and bravo, good show.

:)