Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Some Things:

  • If you want to see an awesome performance from Live 8, watch this.

  • Derora: All my life, I prayed for someone like you. And I thank G-d that I...that I finally became Jewish...
    (Don't ask. I mean it.)

  • I'm fairly sure my wrist isn't supposed to twitch like that.

  • Yes, Princes of Malibu is a disgrace--a blot on the record of the illustrious David Foster. However, there is a silver lining to this toxic pop culture cloud: Big Dume! Real talent! Who knew?!

  • Kelly is a hero, because he rescued poor little broken-legged One from the clutches of an evil olive tree. He shall be lauded appropriately. Commence.
  • 2 comments:

    Greg said...

    I'll laud Kelly when I figure out who you're talking about. And if you're "poor little broken-legged One," ahem, you just might not get any sympathy.

    Diana said...

    LOL! No...last time I checked, my name wasn't One. Though it might have changed. I'll have to look into that. :P