Tuesday, October 11, 2005

And now it's time for...

Unsystematic Thoughts with Diana

  • I can't find my poster putty! All is lost.

  • I've taken a zillion books out of the library, and I plan to use at least part of all of them. Hurrah for the Shakers!

  • A certain young woman in my life has decided to become the major source of all calamities that befall me. I think she knows who she is.

  • I was on TV tonight. Um, sort of. I'm alarmed by the whole event.

  • WD-40 is a fabulous invention.

  • Happy Thanksgiving!

  • I need more sleep. Starting now.
  • 2 comments:

    Frankie said...

    *blush*

    I'm REALLLY, REALLY, REALLY sorry! I didn't intend to spill the Mr. Noodles all over you! :( *sniffle*

    The TV thing was very, very strange. Although, please don't bite me again for other's entertainment. I'm not sure I can control myself if that happens again! :P

    Greg said...

    Hey, our TV was taken away.


    We had to improvise.

    That is all.